Sunday, October 18, 2009

We're Moving . . .finally

After months of waiting, sometimes patiently, we are moving to Texas! This has been the driving force behind finally starting a blog. I've been intimidated and nervous and I have major writer's block--but now that I have made the first step, I hope it will get easier. I've started just in time to stop, at least until we make the move and unpack and then I'll start again--hopefully it won't take me as long as it did to begin in the first place.

3 comments:

  1. We see our protests to your move have been in vain.:( But we wish you all the best in your new chapter in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so going to miss you! I hope that you keep us updated on your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want an update!! no pressure or anything

    ReplyDelete